Mahindra & Mahindra has launched the All-New Mahindra Thar on the eve of its 75th anniversary. The vehicle comes with more safety standards.
In its new versions, the Mahindra Thar is available in two trims, such as AX & LX, with prices starting at Rs 9.80 Lakh for AX series and Rs 12.49 Lakh for LX series (Ex-showroom Price, All India).
The SUV maker said the new Thar is equipped backed with a world-class range of active & passive safety features to keep all passengers secure.
- Crash-safety compliant bodyshell
- ESP with Rollover Mitigation
- Built-in Roll-cage with 3-Point Seat belts for all passengers
- Dual Airbags & ABS
- Hill Hold & Hill Descent Control
- ISOFIX Child Seat Mounts
- Intellipark: Rear Parking Sensors
The vehicle has been built on a rugged 3rd generation chassis and tested extensively in some of the harshest terrain across the world.
- 4×4 Manual Shift Transfer Case with Low Ratio
- Mechanical Locking Differential on the Rear Axle
- Brake Locking Differential
- Ground clearance of 226mm
- Water wading depth of 650mm
- All-Terrain Tyres 255/65 R18, with White Lettering and it is the Largest Tyre in its Class
- Electromechanical Driveline Disconnect
The vehicle is fitted with 17.7 cm Touchscreen Infotainment System supporting Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, USB, Navigation.
Adventure Statistics Display is available on the Infotainment System. It has Mahindra Adventure Calendar Display.
The vehicle has Smart Watch & Phone Connectivity with Blue Sense App and TFT Multi Information Display in the Instrument Cluster.
The dashboard elements also comes with Electronic HVAC Controls, Dust & water resistant (IP54 Standard) interiors (Infotainment system, dashboard & steering switches). Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Tyre Direction Monitoring System, Cruise Control and Steering Mounted Audio & Phone Controls are added advantages.
If you like this article from Automotive Lead, please feel free to share this in your social media platforms to help your contacts to understand more on this subject.